Wednesday, November 21, 2012

When You Have Lost Something You Cannot Replace...

Words cannot express how happy I am to have a run tomorrow morning. With Mom gone the holidays are ruff, and to be able to get out there for a little bit and let my mind wonder....it will be a good thing.

Short entry tonight. I am just too tired. I didn't get a run in today so I feel kind of "blah". It seemed like every time I thought about it, there was something else to do. The fields behind my house were calling to me...I just could not get to them :(  I am looking forward to Friday...heading back to the trails @ Raven Run....with....wait for it...wait for it...*BAM* my new Salomon XR Mission shoes!!!

I got them for an early birthday present and have been fixated on them all evening. Words cannot express how good they feel on my feet. They are "Door to Trail" so I can also wear them on grass and some road, but why would I want to do that when I can get another pair ;)

Wish me luck tomorrow...looking for a PB. To everyone stateside...enjoy Thanksgiving...down here in KY it is going to be in the 60's so hopefully your day will take you outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment